This privacy statement applies to all privacy-sensitive information or personal data that you provide to us, for example through the contact form on the Nexxdott website. We attach great importance to the privacy of our clients and therefore take the greatest possible care in handling and protecting personal data. We process data in accordance with the conditions set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
Nexxdott is responsible within the meaning of the AVG for the processing of your personal data. This means that only Nexxdott determines what personal data are processed, for what purpose and in what way. In this privacy statement, we explain what data Nexxdott processes and for what purposes they are used.
Your personal data are processed because you use the services of Nexxdott and/or because you provide them voluntarily. This concerns data such as:
- Name and surname
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide in a meeting, on a web form, by e-mail or by telephone.
Nexxdott does not process special or sensitive personal data.
What are your personal data used for and what are they not used for?
- To be able to process agreed services and products
- To be able to contact you for service purposes
- For preparation and implementation of coaching, training and advice
- To inform you about services and products
- For invoicing and payment processing
- To fulfil legal obligations such as tax returns
A data protection agreement will be concluded with companies that process your data on behalf of the company, such as the administration office, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data.
Nexxdott does not provide personal data to third parties without your consent.
Nexxdott also does not use automated processing of personal data, where decisions can be made without human intervention about matters that could affect people.
Privacy and personal data protection
Due to the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG), you have the following rights as a customer or relation of Nexxdott and as a visitor of the website www.nexxdott.com:
- Right of access: you can review the personal data stored about you
- Right to erasure: you can ask for your personal data to be deleted
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data stored about you as a digital file
- Right to rectification of personal data
- The availability of the data is of course linked to the legal retention periods, as described on the website of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
If you wish to exercise your rights of access, deletion, rectification or portability, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate clearly in this mail what your question is regarding the AVG and how we can help you.
To ensure that the request is made by you, we ask that you enclose a copy or scan of your proof of identity with the request. In doing so, you can make your Citizen Service Number (BSN) black, to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but at the latest within one month.
Security of your data
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. In the event of a data leak, we will report it immediately to the Dutch Data Protection Authority and to the parties concerned.
If you nevertheless have the impression that your personal data are not properly secured, or if there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that we are not handling the protection of your personal data correctly.
Modification of privacy statement
Nexxdott reserves the right to change the privacy statement.
Questions about your privacy?
If you have any questions about your privacy or how Nexxdott handles it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.